Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Shaping Futures is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies.
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone us on 0151 795 3619.
To assist you with viewing our website, to the right of your screen mid-way down the page are two fixed buttons which allow you to toggle dark-screen mode and an increase in font-size.